Rekord C Sprint early gas linkage

Alles für den Hobbyschrauber
Antworten
stt1

Rekord C Sprint early gas linkage

Beitrag von stt1 »

I'll open this discussion, as it seems to be really hard to find an early type linkage or even a good picture from the parts. Also I have not found any detailed measurements from it so far. Maybe somebody here could provide the information? I have ALL other parts except the long part from firewall to the carbs and another one which goes along wall to the gas pedal (this latter one I can also reproduce by a pic).

For the another one I need measurements. And also a good picture how the linkage end near first carburetor looks like. There is no good pic how it connects to another rod. I may also miss some other small lever from there.

A picture what I would need, a measured length for every colour/letter marked part:

Bild

(Click on the pic, right-click on it and select "open image to new tab" for seeing it a lot bigger)

It could be possible to use later (and more simple) type linkage in the car instead of this, BUT the firewall is a bit different and I would need to do some modifications (and also have a rubber piece which is not present in the older linkage). I have already several newer linkages (without the rubber part, but all others) and may go for modification option, but only if I can't find original or reproduce the part I need.

CH-GS

Re: Rekord C Sprint early gas linkage

Beitrag von CH-GS »

My car is not here at home at the Moment. If nothing Shows up I'll try to remember in about two weeks when I have it back here in storage.
stt1

Beitrag von stt1 »

Thanks in advance. I haven't been able to find a car with these early type linkages here locally. But I know already four which had this linkage from factory. None of them have original parts left...
stt1

Beitrag von stt1 »

Up!
CH-GS

Beitrag von CH-GS »

My car is still not here, I'll Keep it in mind though.
Antworten