rekord c 2tr

Welcher Mensch steckt hinter dem neuen User ?
Antworten
pib84

rekord c 2tr

Beitrag von pib84 »

Hi i was loged on the old forum so i hope i can find some place on the new one as well I already started to strip my reco so now i can finaly show you some fotos how it looks. It's not a total tragedy but it is alsow not so good ;/ but just look for yourself. Oh je and i want to thank predator for the front fenders..... they will come realy useful when the time comes

as for the plans for the car it stays almost original the only change will be the engine .. a 3.0 from opel senator and the front lights i want to change them for two double round lights

Bild

Bild
Bild

Bild
Bild

BildBildBildBildBild

Bild
Bild

Bild

Bild
Bild
Bild

Klingonen-Thomas
In Gedanken bei uns

Beitrag von Klingonen-Thomas »

Welcome here - and merry x-mas :wink:

Uhh - your Rekord looks like plenty of work...
Das Allerbeste ist für dich gänzlich unerreichbar: nicht geboren zu sein, nicht zu sein, nichts zu sein. Das zweitbeste aber ist wirklich – bald zu sterben! (Friedrich Nietzsche)
Das Leben fickt einen und kein Gummi schützt Dich! (Böse Berta)
TheDarkOne

Beitrag von TheDarkOne »

Welcome,

Bild
Instead of the Senator engine you could save yourself a lot of time by fit in this drive. :D
Bild
1900 SH Automatic Tudor
matthes

Beitrag von matthes »

Ohhh,
this car is more for car wrecking than restauration.
Better you look for a better car.
Mr. Jackson

Beitrag von Mr. Jackson »

Welcome again!

Yes, it looks like a quite tough job and I admit that I have sent even better cars to the scrapyard. But when you accomplish it, you are the master of body work. :wink:

Greetz,
Jackson#
pib84

Beitrag von pib84 »

The flinstone joke was the first thing my friend said to me wen he saw the floorpan. :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

aktualy the car is not so bad (i expected worse). Altough the fotos may scare you when you think about it its only the driver floor pan.... it can be replaced with one piece of metal. and under "die kotflugel" it looks realy nice one thing to repair. The front will need some work " die rechtes sheinwerfer" but that realy isn't such a problem. The good thing is the frame seams to be solid but the underbody goes to sandblasting anyway so then i'll be able to say more. for now i took out the engine and gear box and for now a few days break

viele gruse und danke fur das beisteur

Bild
Vedi

Beitrag von Vedi »

Sexy looking "leightweigt :twisted: " two door sedan. Pretty rims! Are they multi pieces? How is the offset of them?
(Sexy ausschauendes "Leichtbau :twisted: " 2 TL. Schöne Felgen! Sind sie mehrteilig? Wie ist die Einpresstiefe?)
Scheich

Beitrag von Scheich »

Vedi hat geschrieben:Sexy looking "leightweigt :twisted: " two door sedan. Pretty rims! Are they multi pieces? How is the offset of them?
(Sexy ausschauendes "Leichtbau :twisted: " 2 TL. Schöne Felgen! Sind sie mehrteilig? Wie ist die Einpresstiefe?)
Die sehen stark nach INTRA Felgen ( einteilig /Optik zweiteilig)aus,

die gab es mal glaub ich in 6x14 und 6,5/7 x15 in 4/100

aber lang ist es her

Bild
pib84

Beitrag von pib84 »

sory that i write not so often but I realy have lot'd of trouble finding time for anything these days including my beloved opel

The rims only look [2 teilig] they arent in reality and i dont think they are from intra. I dont know what's the ofset but i will check it .

Probably tomorow rekord is going to be put on his side to have a look at the under caridge, and i alsow found a donor car for the 3ltr. engine its an opel omega a kombi. The engin has 250 thousand km but works realy nicely and it has LPG . What surprised me the most is that it burns only 12 liter of gas and the same for petrol:) It alsow has manual transmision:):):):)

[[[[[what brakes do you rekomend i should put in and how about the rear axle I have the rear axle from rekord d wil it be able to keep up with the new engine]]]]]------------>[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[welche bremzen pasen zum der rekord das er beser mit der 3 liter motor stopt und will das hinten akse from rekord d das power der motor einstehen aushalten

grusse adam
pib84

Beitrag von pib84 »

back from the dead people :)

wow my last post here was January 2008 and I am happy to report that a lot has changed from then. The rekord stood still for 4 more years nothing done to it ... but here is how the car looks now. Of course I wont lie and I must admit the photos don’t show many of the car bad things but after 10 years in the hedge this is a huge improvement. It will never be a showcar but it’s my baby and I love her

Bild

BildBildBild
BildBildBild
BildBildBildBildBildBildBildBild

the paint is shit (not acrylic normal paint in plans) and I am missing a lot of stuff but at least my dream of owning my own muscle car is fulfilled

the engine is a 3.0 R6 12v
the brakes are stock but the pomp is from a sierra (couldn’t get a original)
wheels are 15’ x 8’ et 0
suspension gas shocks in front and rear and mecedes w123 diesel springs in front and w126 in rear

und jetzt das wichtigste
ich brauche für dieses Car jede mange teile und habe ein freund das arbeitet in Deutschland und fahrt jede Woche da und zurück am meisten neben Dortmund. Wen jemand mir helfen kann ich suche fur:

vordere sitzen fur zweiturig am bestem mit chrom und hintere Sitzbank mit mitelarhm
Dichtungen für die Türen und kleine Fenster in Türen
vordere und hintersshiebe dichtung
Kofferraum dichtung
Ruckleuchten
Lichte für die hintere Stoßstange und beide Stoßstangen (meine sind kaput)
Die ganze armaturenbet mit oder ohne tacho clock und anderen
Die heizungs konsole

Sometimes i get lucky with eBay but the prices there are insane mabey some of you can HELP ME OUT 
Antworten